Bangkok Tigers Club (BTC) is a business licensed and registered company in the Kingdom of Thailand. But in reality, it is more than that; it is a family that extends above and beyond the basketball court to build and maintain healthy relationships with every person or entity affiliated with the Club. BTC is always seeking to maintain and improve its “winning” culture, filled with players who have a winning attitude and good sportsmanship by strengthening the trust, understandings, and communications creating an unbreakable bond that is the uppermost importance in BTC’s collective work ethic.
As always, BTC’s mission, vision and cultural environment will all rest on these core values:
* Mutual respect for each other, and a commitment to excellence, innovation, integrity and quality in everything we do.
* Providing our guests with superior entertainment value in a clean, secure, and comfortable environment—win or lose—regardless of their interest level in basketball.
* Helping our sponsors build their brands and grow their business.
* Treating our respective constituencies with respect, appreciation, and as we ourselves would want to be treated and serviced. In other words, by putting our fans and sponsors first every single day—and meaning it.
* Making our community a better place to live through our support of worthy social causes.
* Involving our guests in the game as active participants—not merely spectators.
* Knowing who and where our fans are and reaching out to them.
* Working hard to make TBL basketball the most popular sport in our community and by selling and humanizing our players to everyone we meet.
* Being proactive and accountable in carrying out our mission.